Friday, March 4, 2011

Target, and Michael's, and Gift Cards Oh My!

I went on a little shopping spree yesterday.  What did I buy?  Well, crafting supplies of course!  I have some projects I can't wait to get started on and had to get the supplies.  I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing, but there should be a big reveal next week. 

With a gift card and some of the grocery money (who needs to eat right?) I got everything I needed.  I even found some things on super sale at Target, which is always nice. 

Here's what I bought:
I have to take a moment to brag about my shopping skills.  That cork board was only eight dollars!  And the drawer organizer (the clear thing) was on sale for less than ten dollars.  I would have bought them all but didn't want to use up all the grocery money (ha)

This is the drawer organizer, and some ribbon I plan to use.

Spray paint, you can never have enough spray paint.


Tin buckets and wrapping paper.  I have big plans for these and it does not involve presents.

This is a bit blurry, but it is a picture of a lamp on the cork board, I just love it.  When I get a silouette I plan to make this!  One day, one day.


That's my little shopping spree.  Jeff was surprised that there were not any baskets in my little haul (what can I say I have a stash of baskets waiting for homes so I'm trying not to buy more)

Next week I will have some projects to show for all this shopping, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you back. I love your blog, it is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)