Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bad Pictures of Good Food

Jennifer from Peas and Crayons is having a "What I ate on Wednesday" link party for bloggers.  In honor of her party I will  now tell you what I ate today.

For breakfast I had Honey Nut Cheerios (yum).
I have such nice light in the day time.
Then I went into Kingston, which is kind of a big deal for this little country girl.  Trips to Kingston (a twenty mile drive) are usually reserved for the weekend, but I had some gift cards I wanted to use.

Somehow, besides a cappuccino (I forgot to photograph), I didn't eat all day.

When I got home at 5:15 I was so hungry I ate a yogurt ...

... and a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  I ate the sandwich and yogurt before I got a shot.  In fact, I have been particularly bad at taking pictures of my food all day besides breakfast.  (Sorry about that. I'm not doing very well with this whole plan.)

For dinner my hubby and I had Pork Medallions with an apricot sauce and pureed cauliflower.  Here is a shot of the leftovers (see what I mean about not being good about taking pictures?)

Now I'm eating my last lemon square and some tea. 
(Photography is not my strong suit, I just don't have the patients to set up the shot.  I used to work for a professional photographer and I saw that she spent most of her time on lighting and framing the photo.  I have trouble doing this.  Especially with food, I just want to eat it!)

That is what I ate today (for the most part).  Maybe next week I will be more patient with the photography end of it.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try pureed cauliflower, looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB and H is awesome. In India we used to eat them with banana...and sometimes some Cadbury chocolate powder...and always with an inadvertant ant or two, which for some reason tasted like blue cheese and ruined the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)