Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Final Sprint

As of twenty eight minutes ago I have six days and twelve hours to finish my thesis.  That means I have one last chance to make the changes needed to my thesis (or baby as I should refer to something I have spent almost two years on). 

Today I spent two hours reviewing the notes and edits with my thesis adviser.  There are some pages that have more changes than anything I wrote, but I am not upset.  My professor's advice was right on track.  I know that if I make the changes she suggests I will have a much stronger masters thesis. 

I'm sure you guys want a play by play account of the edits to my thesis (not really, it would be very boring).  Instead I just want to let you know I will be writing my thesis and not blogging most likely.  I may write some blog posts to distract myself we will have to see how the week progresses.  

In short, if I disappear for the rest of the week I'm probably writing a thesis in my PJ's (yeah I said it I tend not to change - or shower - while trying to meet a deadline). 

When I'm not feeling so lazy I will show you a picture of the worst pages (or maybe not it is pretty bad). 

2 comments:

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)