Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I ate Wednesday #5



Ok I have to admit, I din't eat very much today, but it is not my fault...I slept late, very late.  I work up at 1 pm. 

You see, I'm in Graduate School (yes that needs to be capitalized) and my sleeping cycles are all out of whack.  I work late at night and sleep into the day.  Often I'm just falling asleep when my husband's alarm goes off at 4 am.  (I'm also just a night owl) But I digress. 

Here is what I ate:

Breakfast: (or lunch for all you normal people)

Poached eggs on toast.  I love poached eggs and was so proud of myself when I learned how to cook them. (From Julia Child of course)
 
Lunch: (actually I didn't have lunch, because by the time I had breakfast and finished some work on my thesis I had to run to yoga)

Snack:  When I got home from yoga I was so hungry I had to have a quick snack, even though the ravioli only takes 4 minutes to cook.  
It is already almost finished here :)
 
Dinner: Jeff Made dinner so it had to be simple (he's new at cooking).  I had him pick up some ravioli at this local shop that makes it fresh. (So good, and takes 4 min to cook).
I had trouble getting a good shot of it.
and...salad. 
I found a new setting on my camera to lighten it up, what do you think?
Dessert: I had some leftover cookies (rainbow cookies I love them) and tea.  I was so preoccupied with my thesis I didn't get a photo. (Sorry)


That's what I ate today (so far, if I'm until 4 again I may have another snack before midnight).

2 comments:

  1. POOF! Instant upgrade =) I love doing this around the house! When the inspiration strikes, i'm unstoppable! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh that comment was supposed to be on your newest post. wth

    your blog hates me. anywho. I was going to comment on this one too!

    Thanks for linking up to WIAW! <3 I'm a ravioli ADDICT! Back in FL I used to eat the refrigerated packaged stuff 1-2x a week! I haven't had it since FL and I've pretty much been craving it mucho!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)