Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tips for Navigating My Blog

I have some friends and family memebers who don't read blogs (shocking I know).  So I want to give you guys some tips.

If you don't have a gmail account you can still leave a comment.
If you don't have any of the accounts listed just click on the Name URL option.  I just checked and you can just leave a name (no URL).
Clickon the little button beside where it says Chandeen (Google) (mine says Chandeen because that is my account) and select Name URL
Then just add your name :)

If you want to get my blog posts emailed to you.
All you have to do is select the subscribe by email button below the comments.
"Click here" to leave a comment with your name.
If you really like me.
Become a follower.  Being a follower means this blog will be on your list of blogs in blogger, but what it really means is that you love me and want me to know you like my blog (I get really excited when I have a new follower).   
Look at all my followers!  I'm so happy!
If you want to give me free advertising.
You can share a post you like with the click of a button.
Just click on the facebook icon at the bottom of my post.
I hope how you know a little bit more about how to navigate my blog.  Feel free to experiment and try different buttons (don't worry you can't mess up my blog.  I have full control).  Happy blogging!


2 comments:

  1. Good tips. If you're really serious about the vinyl, I could make some things for you that you could buy. just email me if you're interested

    Kaysi
    keeping it simple

    kaysiscrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! My mom doesn't know how to leave a comment either. I am going to email this to her, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)