Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Think Spring!

At my local pharmacy today I saw this sign: "Think Spring" and they are right.  We are overdue for some spring around here.  

Spring is my favorite season.  I can't wait for the bulbs to bloom, the cherry trees to get pink and the forsythia to bring yellow to the roadside.  Oh and the lilacs!!! I can't wait for lilacs.  There is nothing that smells better. Up here in the mountains of the Catskills spring is being a little finicky. 

Today I inspected my bulb patch and found a hint of spring.  I'm so excited!


 MY CROCUSES ARE UP!!!!  I'm so happy.  Soon the rest of the bulbs will emerge, and I can garden.  I think I bought some purple crocuses too. 

See that green sprout?  That might be a daffodil!  We will have to see.

There you have it.  Spring is coming it will not pass us by.  The white witch is gone (I hope)

1 comment:

  1. Spring is always so welcome, anywhere! Love your sweet crocus. I didn't have many come up, we had a very dry winter. Good luck in the giveaway and thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)