Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo a Day Week Four


This is the last post for my Photo a Day series for the month of April. I will have to decide if I want to continue this series for May. If you have an suggestions they would be appreciated. Do you like my series?

I have to admit something, last week was carzy, we had a wedding and lots of stuff going on so I took the whole week's worth of pictures today. I'm sorry if some of them are less than inspiring. What to do, I'm a busy lady.

I will be sure to update you on the wedding attire Wednesday because I feel terrible about leaving you hanging on what I wore to the wedding. So be sure to head back and see what I wore. I won't keep you waiting any longer....

Week Four

the last thing you bought

vegetable
something you are grateful for
looking down
black and white
somewhere you went

1pm
circle
something that makes you sad

I have to admit, it IS a little less inspiring than the first week, but I'm really pretty happy with the collection as a whole.

If you want to see the last three weeks follow these links:
Week One
Week Two
Week Three 

So what do you think?  Should I try again next month (and actually take a picture a day)?  Do you like this series?  I want to know.

1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)