Monday, July 11, 2011

Formal Tablescape

On my recent trip my host had the most beautiful formal dining room.  She had it all set up for dinner.  In fact she had two different tablescapes, one for the holidays and then this one.  Because this was the tablescape displayed I thought I would show it off.

The combination of red, gold and a tiny bit of green is quite nice.  I love the gold plates, and do you see those chargers?  I love chargers.  Maybe when I host thanksgiving this winter I will get some for my own table.

All the pieces are good, there are very nice glasses, silver and napkins too. 

This is quite a nice place setting to look down upon for a fancy dinner.  I could have many fun dinner parties here.


These touches are so nice.  I just love how every element to this table is formal.

The other touches in the dining room were nice as well. 

This chandelier is simple but elegant.

This piece was on the wall.  I love how the light plays on the crystals.  Again it is elegant and simple. 

There are so many creative women out there that are never recognized in any formal way.  I feel very lucky to show off this private little table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)