Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally Fixed My Bottles


In the old days  of my blog writing (2011, wow that was a long time ago) I made these jars.  You really should take a look at that old post.  The process was quite complicated and long, but I really liked how they turned out.  The problem was that I could not write on the jars because the regular chalk would just scratch off the paint.

Well, with my new chalk pen, I can now write on my jars with ease.  I'm so excited and glad that I kept a few.  I had five originally  but I guess I got rid of two because I can only find three now.
{I didn't have time to write anything on the bottles before I took this shot,
but you can use your imagination}
I love them.  I may have to make more.

1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)