Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I Ate...in the past two weeks.

Every week I am very good .. at the beginning of the week or day.  By the end of the day I forget.  For that reason I have a million pictures of breakfast, fewer lunch shots and very seldom do I get dinner shots. 


In place of a traditional WIAW I just going to show you the stuff I managed to get photos of over the last two weeks.

Breakfast:
I DO NOT wake up without my cut of tea.
I drink this every day.

Quinoa with coconut, soy milk and peanut-butter.
Egg on a roll (a good breakfast to go)
Lunch:
Shot of espresso.

Eggplant sandwich.

Tomato with goat cheese and rosemary.

Indian leftovers.
Dinner:
What was once black beans, rice and steamed veggies.
See what I mean about not many shots of dinner?

That's what I ate at some moments in the past two weeks.  
It is actually pretty good food I must say.  
Let me know if you want a recipe.

6 comments:

  1. ahhhh yum! I've been obsessing over eggplant sammmies ever since I saw one in a Real Simple mag and my friend RAVES about em! <3 and goat cheese in lil tomatoes? ok GENIUS snack idea! I'm going to pop those in my face all day long =)

    Happy WIAW Chandeen! awesome to have ya along for the par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness.. that eggplant sandwich is calling my name. What is all in it exactly?

    I love having quinoa for breakfast! I like to put almond milk, almond butter and banana in mine. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always miss shots because I'm too excited about eating the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chandeen,

    Thanks for your comment on my last entry. It was a roller coaster to say the least. I'm sorry I haven't been the best blog fan lately. Please know that I barely even read my own - I just drift in and out as I write.

    Love the pics of food - especially the espresso. I start looking forward to my coffee the night before, which is right now.

    Mmmmm...coffee.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)